VA » Health Care » VA Texas Valley Coastal Bend Health Care System (VCB) » Locations and Directions » McAllen VA Clinic
VA Texas Valley Coastal Bend Health Care System (VCB)
McAllen VA Clinic
- Primary care services for veterans in the McAllen area.
- In addition to primary care, this clinic has primary care, behavioral health, nutrition, social work, telemedicine, pharmacy, Women's health, radiology, laboratory, optometry, physical therapy, and prosthetics services available to eligible veterans.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet. Visit our Pharmacy page for details on requesting prescription refills.
- Open Access Scheduling System with the goal to schedule appointments within five to seven days of request.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals as needed.
Chief Medical Officer: Dr. Lorenzo Hocog
Nurse Manager: Stephanie Dominguez
Administrative Officer: Bernardo Poncio
Secretary: Ruby Villarreal