VA Texas Valley Coastal Bend Health Care System
McAllen Outpatient Clinic
- Primary care services for veterans in the McAllen area.
- In addition to primary care, this clinic has primary care, behavioral health, nutrition, social work, telemedicine, pharmacy, Women's health, radiology, laboratory, optometry, physical therapy, and prosthetics services available to eligible veterans.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet. Visit our Pharmacy page for details on requesting prescription refills.
- Open Access Scheduling System with the goal to schedule appointments within five to seven days of request.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals as needed.
Chief Medical Officer: Maribel Barreiro, Ext. 67204
Nurse Manager: Stephanie Dominguez, Ext. 67205
Administrative Officer: Lisa Herrera, Ext. 67203
Secretary: Jose Delgado, Ext. 67201