VA Texas Valley Coastal Bend Health Care System
McAllen Outpatient Clinic
From East Expressway 83, take the exit toward Sugar Rd/Polk Ave, Merge onto Expy 83/W Frontage Rd , Slight right to stay on Expy 83/W Frontage, Take 1st right into W Polk Ave/N Sugar Rd, Turn left onto W Polk Ave (Turns into Hackberry) clinic is on the right
From West Expressway 83, take the exit toward 2nd/McColl, merge onto Expy 83/E Frontage Rd, merge onto Expy 83/E Frontage, turn left onto S. McColl Rd, Turn right onto Hackberry, clinic is on the left.
From 281 (North), take the exit towards US-281 S/N Cage Blvd towards TX-495 Pharr. Turn right onto W. Ferguson Ave. Turn left onto N. Jackson Rd. Take the 3rd right onto E. Hackberry Ave. The clinic is on the right.
- Free on premises
Mon: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Tues: 8:00 am – 6:30 pm
Wed: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Thurs: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Fri: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Sat: 8:00 am – 12 pm
- Primary care services for veterans in the McAllen area.
- In addition to primary care, this clinic has primary care, behavioral health, nutrition, social work, telemedicine, pharmacy, Women's health, radiology, laboratory, optometry, physical therapy, and prosthetics services available to eligible veterans.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet. Visit our Pharmacy page for details on requesting prescription refills.
- Open Access Scheduling System with the goal to schedule appointments within five to seven days of request.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals as needed.
Left to Right (Dr. Daniel Brown-Chief Medical Officer, Donna Bohlen-Administrative Officer, Stephanie Dominguez-Nurse Manager)