VA Texas Valley Coastal Bend Health Care System (VCB)
Laredo VA Clinic
- Primary care services for veterans in the Laredo area.
- In addition to primary care, this clinic has laboratory, mental health, nutrition, podiatry, social work services available to eligible veterans.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet. Visit our Pharmacy page for details on requesting prescription refills.
- Open Access Scheduling System with the goal to schedule appointments within five to seven days of request.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals as needed.
Chief Medical Officer: Louis F. Mendoza, M.D., Ext. 63240
Nurse Manager: Ricardo Carrillo, RN, BSN, Ext. 63242
Administration Officer: (Acting) Lance Cremar, RD, LD, Ext. 63263
Secretary: Erika Hinojosa, Ext. 63264