VA Texas Valley Coastal Bend Health Care System (VCB)
Harlingen VA Clinic-Treasure Hills
- Primary care services for Veterans in the Harlingen area.
- In addition to primary care, this center has a laboratory, mental health, nutrition, and social work services available to eligible veterans.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet. Visit our Pharmacy page for details on requesting prescription refills.
- Open Access Scheduling System with the goal to schedule appointments within five to seven days of request.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals as needed.
Chief Medical Officer: Dr. Luis Chavez, CMO, and Ext. 67807
Nurse Manager: Anna Laurent, Nurse Manager, and Ext. 67802
Administrative Officer: Abel Flores, AO, and Ext. 67803
Secretary: Jon Lindstrom, Secretary, and Ext. 67804