VA » Health Care » VA Texas Valley Coastal Bend Health Care System (VCB) » Features
VA Texas Valley Coastal Bend Health Care System (VCB)
- VA to host events for Vets & Military Families
- VCB is scheduled to host multiple events in observance of November being National Veterans and Military Families Month.
- What are the Veteran-centric factors in DV/IPV?
- October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month: What is are the Veteran-centric factors?
- 2019 Domestic Violence Awareness Outreach Events
- 2019 Domestic Violence Awareness Outreach Events for VA Texas Valley Coastal Bend Health Care System (VCB).
- What's “IPV” & “Domestic Violence"
- October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month: What is “IPV” & “Domestic Violence?"
- October 2019 is Domestic Violence Awareness Month
- October 2019 is Domestic Violence Awareness Month; please support victims and survivors of domestic violence by wearing purple and white.
- 358 reasons to be proud
- The logistics department at VCB has 358 reasons to be proud after going almost an entire with no work-related accidents.
- VCB Recognizes Sept. as Suicide Prevention Month
- Harlingen VA recognizes September as Suicide Prevention Month. VCB hosts first ever Mental Health Summit. Whole Health Summit and Benefits Fair scheduled to take place in Laredo.
- Giving back to those who served: Youth Volunteers
- Several teens gave back to Veterans by working as youth volunteers at their local VA.
- On-the-Road Approach for My HealtheVet
- Elliott Moore, a My HealtheVet coordinator Takes On-the-Road Approach to Training Veterans.
- VA Nurse/Soldier receives military award
- Jeffery Dunn a licensed vocational nurse at the VA Health Care Center presented the Commanding General’s Individual Achievement Award for exceptional performance as a member of the Texas State Guard.