VA Texas Valley Coastal Bend Health Care System (VCB)
Home Based Primary Care
About the Program
Home Based Primary Care is a group effort between the Veteran, family, caregiver, VA, and the community. The program uses a multi-discipline team of health care professionals (nurses, doctors, social workers, dietitians, etc.) who work together to enable the Veteran to remain in their home.
The program helps Veterans to:
• Keep their quality of life intact
• Monitors their care from home Veteran’s health at home
• Stay independent
• Reduce the need for admissions and re-admissions to the hospital
• Reduce the length of hospital stays
• Reduce the number of outpatient visits
• Stay home with their loved one
2601 Veterans Dr.
Hours of Operation
- Mon thru Fri 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. First Fri every month 8:00 a.m - 1:00 p.m. and 3 - 4:30 p.m.