McAllen Outpatient Clinic
From East Expressway 83, take the 10th street exit and take the Col. Rowe (2nd Street) exit to the right. Take the turnaround bridge heading South until you pass Ridge Road. The McAllen VA Clinic will be immediately to your left.
From West Expressway 83, Exit 10th Street and stay on frontage. Take Col. Rowe to your right and pass Ridge Road heading South. The McAllen VA Clinic will be to your left.
- Mon, Tue, Thur, Fri, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, 10:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Primary care services for veterans in the McAllen area.
- In addition to primary care, this clinic has laboratory, radiology, mental health, women's health, nutrition, podiatry, telemedicine and social work services available to eligible veterans.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet. Visit our Pharmacy page for details on requesting prescription refills.
- Open Access Scheduling System with the goal to schedule appointments within five to seven days of request.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals as needed.