VA Texas Valley Coastal Bend Health Care System
Laredo VA Outpatient Clinic
From the North:
Head southwest on I-35, Follow I-35S/US-83 S to Santa Ursula Ave, Take exist 3A from I-35S/US-83 S, Take W Calton Rd to N Barlett Ave. Clinic is located on the right.
From the South:
Follow US-83 N to N Bartlett Ave, turn right onto N Bartlett Ave. Clinic is located on the left.
From TX-359 W:
Turn right onto TX-359 W, get on Bob Bullock Loop, Merge onto Bob Bullock Loop, Take E Saunders St to N Bartlett Ave, Clinic will be on the left.
From US-59 S:
Head northwest toward US-59 S, follow US-59 S to E Saunders St, Continue on E Saunders St Drive to N Bartlett Ave. Clinic will be on the left.
- Free on premises
- Mon, Wed, Thur, Fri, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, 10:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Primary care services for veterans in the Laredo area.
- In addition to primary care, this clinic has laboratory, mental health, nutrition, podiatry, social work services available to eligible veterans.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet. Visit our Pharmacy page for details on requesting prescription refills.
- Open Access Scheduling System with the goal to schedule appointments within five to seven days of request.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals as needed.
Left to Right (Dr. Zoraida Capllonch-Chief Medical Officer, Abel Flores-Administrative Officer, Patricia Niles-Nurse Manager)