VA Texas Valley Coastal Bend Health Care System
Corpus Christi Outpatient Clinic
From the North:
Take I-37 South. Take exit 4A to merge onto TX-358 E toward NAS-CCAD/Padre Island. Exit at Old Brownsville Road and head east on Old Brownsville Rd. The clinic will be immediately to your right.
From the South:
Head north on US-77. Merge onto TX-358 E toward NAS-CCAD/Padre Island. Exit at Old Brownsville Road, and head east on Old Brownsville Rd. The clinic will be immediately to your right.
- Free on premises
Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Thursday, 10:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m
- Primary care services for Veterans in the Corpus Christi area.
- In addition to primary care, this center provides nutrition, primary care mental health integration, social work, Tele-med, women's health, diagnostic services, and X-Ray services available to eligible Veterans. VA-DOD agreement provides optometry and ophthalmology at the Corpus Christi Naval Station.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet. Visit our Pharmacy page for details on requesting prescription refills.
- Open Access Scheduling System with the goal to schedule appointments within 30 days of the desired date.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals as needed.
Left to Right (Debra Crawford-Administrative Officer, Adam Madrid-Nurse Manager, Dr. Herimone Chappell)